Kailey Charisse Stewart was born on Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 1:36pm. This was my first time being induced, and I can't say I recommend it. But, that's just me...I like going into labor on my own. But, luckily, everything went very well and it was an easy delivery (3 pushes...I know, I'm spoiled). We stayed 24 hours in the hospital then headed home and picked up my mom from the airport. It is so nice to have her here for a couple weeks. The girls adore baby Kailey and are great helpers and big sisters. It's also been so nice having Jared home and I'm grateful he's able to take some time off from work. We are so excited to finally have Kailey here with us. She is an angel and we are so happy she is part of our family.
Here are some photo highlights of the big day.
Thursday morning...6am.
Here are some photo highlights of the big day.
"Girls, girls, girls...look at all these girls!!"
13 comments:
Heidi! You're amazing! Loved the darling pictures! You and your family are just the cutest ever--Congrats on your new sweet addition!
I'm so happy for all of you!!! Congratulations!!! I'll be giving you a call in about a week and schedule bringing my "service" meal to you and your sweet family. You may NOT tell me no - tee hee! Love you!
She is so dang cute! We can't wait to "meet" her over Skype tomorrow!
Love you!
She's so cute! Thanks for the pictures. I am so happy for you! Love you all!
She is soo cute. We hope we can come visit soon! Olivia is excited to have a cousing close to her age!
Precious!!! Reminds me of "Annie" when Miss Hannigan sings, "Look at what I'm drippin' with, LIIIIITLE GIRLS!"
You are so blessed. We are thrilled for you!! ;)
Katie and the fam.
she is a beauty! congratulations! can't wait to meet her in person. enjoy all the snuggles! p.s. i just love that ashley girl...
Cute, cute, cute! And, I have to say Kaylie is even cuter in person. ;) Now you officially have 3 cute peas in a pod so your blog name is quite perfect too, I must say. Congrats! We're so happy for you. I love the pics of your girls with her--especially the one of Ashley touching her face--such a great big sister. And, I can't wait to get to know sweet little Kaylie better.
Congratulations! As a mom of three girls, I can tell you, you are one lucky lady!
Your girls are adorable! How does it feel to be outnumbered by kids?
Congrats! She looks very sweet! She and Ryan are 1 yr and 1 day apart!
Congratulations! What a precious bundle! I love it! And yay for big babies...they do sleep and eat great and it is so much easier. Now, we just have to figure out how to get your 3 and my 3 to get together again!!
Love the photos! We need an update! I know you must be soooo busy, so take your time!
Love you!
Laura
Post a Comment