Monday, February 21, 2011

Let it snow!

The first four pictures are from the most recent storm we had....12 inches of fresh snow on Ashley's birthday. It was great! That was piled on top of the 8 inches we had from a few days before. Here's Ashley by the mailbox...and yes, our mail came every single day...I was impressed!


These next few are from the snow on February 1st. We had a great time sledding down a hill right by our house. I was impressed how Ashley and Bethany went down by themselves...they really picked up some speed. Jared was impressed that I was able to go down the hill in a sled 8 1/2 months pregnant. ;) We had fun doing sledding races, snow angels, building a snow fort, and covering Jared's legs with snow. We stayed out there for more than 3 hours...which was a record for the girls.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

happy birthday, ashley! i love her face with that yardstick! holy snow...i can't show the boys these pictures because they would turn green with envy! and way to go heidi on the sled! can't wait (and i'm sure you can't either) to hear news of a new stewart girl joining the ranks!

Katie said...

What darling pictures!! Love the Fancy Nancy party! Fancy Nancy surely would have been impressed! I can't believe all that snow--how fun!! Love you and thanks for all the cute cards from you and the girls!!