Thursday, November 19, 2009

October - Part Three

Ok, so October was only supposed to be two parts, but there are just way too many pictures for one post. Hence... Ashley (and I) started going to a little "Preschool" group rotation and they wore their Halloween costumes one day. I didn't want to send Ashley in her REAL Halloween costume (you'll see why...it has a hoop skirt), so we opted for Cinderella just for the Preschool Party. She LOVED it! Thanks to Grandma Stewart for the Cinderella dress. The pictures really don't do her justice. She was dazzling!
Rain, Rain go away, Ashley and Bethany want to play....

My big spiderweb brownie...I tried to get Ashley to win our own goodie at the cakewalk, but she didn't buy into it.
Carving the pumpkin...yes, Ashley's wearing her church dress

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOVE the spiderweb brownie. And, Ashley was a beautiful Cinderella and so great that she has make-up on (I bet she LOVED that part). I can't wait to see October part IV with the real costumes in all their glory. :)