Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Than...er, I mean, Halloween!

I know, I know...it's a little late. But, here are my two angels!! Ashley wore a dress my mom sent her paired with her own pearl necklace. Bethany wore her blessing dress with my pearl necklace. The wings were wings that my mom and I picked up from St. Paul's cathedral in London a number of years ago. They were just too cute to pass up, and now we used them finally. ;)

Ashley was so excited about divvying up the candy. She went and placed a nice selection near everyone's place setting, being sure to let us know we couldn't eat it until after we ate our dinner....except for the one Bethany already was devouring.

2 comments:

De Anne said...

I never would have thought to use a blessing dress as a halloween costume, but it's perfect for an angel. Ashley's dress is amazing too! They are beautiful.

Rachel said...

What beautiful little angels you have. Ashley looks so grown up in the pictures. And, I'm way impressed that you found a way to reuse Bethany's blessing dress! (and that it still fit her!)