what a cute new look to your blog, and darling girlies!
I love Ashley's expression on the first picture! And, the bunny ears are quite cute--as well as the picture with Bethany and flower headband. What cute girls? Also, the dresses are adorable--did you make them?
Also, I meant to put a ! after what cute girls...not a ? Oops!
I love the picture of Ashley with her arms out! Did you make their dresses or are they from Jared's mom? Very cute. Very springy.
Cute Easter dresses! I want a girl! :) And I love your rotation system. I am going to have to make some...great idea!
Your family is growing SO fast. I love seeing the girls. How are you?? Just found your blog through Kelley's. SO glad that I did. Miss you girl!!
How sweet. I got that same dress for Ebony this year and couldn't find one in Gwen's size or we would have had matching pairs!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what a cute new look to your blog, and darling girlies!
I love Ashley's expression on the first picture! And, the bunny ears are quite cute--as well as the picture with Bethany and flower headband. What cute girls? Also, the dresses are adorable--did you make them?
Also, I meant to put a ! after what cute girls...not a ? Oops!
I love the picture of Ashley with her arms out! Did you make their dresses or are they from Jared's mom? Very cute. Very springy.
Cute Easter dresses! I want a girl! :) And I love your rotation system. I am going to have to make some...great idea!
Your family is growing SO fast. I love seeing the girls. How are you?? Just found your blog through Kelley's. SO glad that I did. Miss you girl!!
How sweet. I got that same dress for Ebony this year and couldn't find one in Gwen's size or we would have had matching pairs!
Post a Comment