Saturday, February 22, 2014

Catching up a bit...January

Jared's been pretty consistent this year at having Daddy Daughter Nights. It's a great time for him to bond with the girls and a great time for me to have some personal time. This time he and the girls made things out of boxes and rolls. Two of the beautiful creations (a mailbox and a vase) are pictured below.

One of Kailey's Christmas presents was a custom light board. This is a wonderful activity center that Kailey can explore while I help the older girls with homeschool. It is basically a container with lights in it and then she has a huge bin of different things she can put on the light board and play with. She loves it! I love the look on her face her. And kudos to Jared for getting this fun picture.

One time during school Kailey started sorting a container of letters that we have. (Of course she started with all of the orange ones, since that's her favorite color) In the end, she ended up with this beautiful array of colors. Sometimes I forget that she's 2....ha!

Another Christmas gift...Bethany's pogo stick! She's getting better and better.
Emily is happy baby, which really helps my sanity. I just couldn't resist taking a picture of her during science one day -- she was all smiles. :)

Emily rolls all around now and sometimes finds herself up against something....like a coffee table leg.


What a cute new friend!



No comments: