I know...I don't really post as often as I should...it's just not a
priority in my life right now.
But, here are some updates anyway.
We went to the Kansas City temple Open House in April. It was beautiful!
Grandma and I went to the Orlando temple together on the 5-year anniversary of her sealing to Grandpa and their four children. We had a wonderful time being there together on such a special day.
Grandma and I also planted a peach tree to commemorate the 5-year sealing anniversary.
And of course we spent time walking on beautiful New Smyrna Beach.
Chad was able to come up for about 24 hours...and that was oh-so-fun! We played cribbage and chatted together late into the night...just like old times. :)
We enjoyed a nice family bikeride/walk a few weeks ago on one of the local trails. The girls did such a great job riding their bikes the whole way.
John and Debra came to visit for an extended weekend, which was so much fun. We discovered the amazing Hobbs State Park and visitor center. Very cool! Here we are enjoying our picnic lunch after a short hike.
This was also on one of our hikes at Hobbs State Park.
Ashley keeping Kailey happy while I prepare dinner.
The girls play in the pool Memorial weekend.
My 3 girlies!
Ashley's first loose tooth! (You can see behind the loose tooth is the permanent tooth that is already completely in place. We are very excited to have the tooth fairy visit our house.
The girls have so much fun swinging together. Kailey could swing for a loooooooooong time and be happy.
That's all there's time for right now. Hopefully I'll post some more sooner than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment