Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Set of Wheels!!!

HIS

HERS

Need I say more?

Ok, I will. We finally got a second car. Woo-hoo! It's been a good six years being a one-car family, but we are so excited to have a new set of wheels for the girls and I to use while Jared is at work. On the flip side, Jared also has a new set of wheels...a riding lawn mower. We survived one year mowing our almost-one-acre with a push mower, but this will make things go oh-so-much faster for sure.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That is such a pretty car! I love the color!...and the lawn mower is pretty too :)

kelgrandy said...

Hey, that's MY van! Now we can say we are twinners :)

I'm glad poor Jared finally got a riding lawn mower. With all that property you own, he'll be saving HOURS of time using a riding lawn mower.

Rachel R said...

Nice sets of wheels! I can't believe Jared mowed your lawn for that long with a push mower. Way to go. I know the feeling though--growing up we used a push mower for our 2+ acres that we mowed. (but the work was split among 4 of us) It took a lot of time but it was a good workout. So, now what is Jared going to do with all the extra time he'll have? :) Painting some trim perhaps? :)

Nice van too. You will love that you now have the option to go somewhere everyday if you want to--even if you don't. And, you're always welcome to come see me. :)

Darrell and Alissa said...

how did I not know you had a blog?! Love the new wheels-
I'm adding yo uto my blog list, hope it's ok!

Katie said...

Congrats on the wheels! I love them both. The shiny red mower is sweet. How exciting in so many ways!