Heidi: 13 inches
Ashley: 11 inches
Bethany: 10 inches






Ok, so I didn't cut all of Bethany's 10 inches at once. We have cut 5 2-inch segments off in the past four weeks. You see, Bethany is a habitual hair twirler and her curls have grown long enough that when she twirls them now, they get extremely twisted. She has even gotten her finger stuck in her hair a few times to the point of cutting off the circulation in her finger. Yes, we are trying to break this habit. Yes, it is sad to see her cute curls (only on the left side) be snipped off because they are in knots.






Ok, so I didn't cut all of Bethany's 10 inches at once. We have cut 5 2-inch segments off in the past four weeks. You see, Bethany is a habitual hair twirler and her curls have grown long enough that when she twirls them now, they get extremely twisted. She has even gotten her finger stuck in her hair a few times to the point of cutting off the circulation in her finger. Yes, we are trying to break this habit. Yes, it is sad to see her cute curls (only on the left side) be snipped off because they are in knots.
4 comments:
LOVE the new do's.
Lookin' good. I must say when I read the top I was very interested to know how you cut of 10 inches off Bethany's head.
Good luck breaking that hair twirling habit. That one definitely seems like it will be difficult to break. Perhaps you could buzz all her hair off...j/k
cuuuuute! that is a lot of hair to get rid of! i love ashley's expression!
Ah, you guys have beautiful hair--long or short!
Post a Comment