Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The B Board...

We're in a fun routine of talking about the date, season, and weather every day. Recently we've added a letter of the week (known as the B Board) and our summer reading charts from the library. Our B board was so popular we left it up for two weeks, but now we've moved on to our D board. Ashley thinks of new things all the time for each one and is excited for our next letter. She loves doing the alphabet in sign language, so I was excited to find a place where I can download a picture of the sign for each letter. It's been lots of fun and keeps us thinking.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE your calendar and letter boards! Such a cute idea!

Michelle said...

cuuuute! that letter board is so great - i know katie has done something similar before and they are so cute.

sister, we are sooo on the same wavelength! i raided the school supply store and have the same calendar, day of the week, etc. on our playroom wall! summer school rocks!

Rachel said...

What a GREAT idea! You are so good about doing things like this. I'm going to have to keep this one in mind for when Eva is older. How fun that you found the sign language as well for each letter.