Those flowers are HUGE and beautiful.
Beautiful flowers!
ah! those are GORGEOUS!! i make you deal - you come plant flower, i come plant veggie. deal?
You have the funnest back yard. I'd trade you houses in a heartbeat, but I'm sure glad I don't have to mow your yard! It must take Jared HOURS. I like the picture of Ashley when her nose is all squished up :)
Beautiful flowers. Also, I love the photo of the month...Ashley looks so grown up in it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those flowers are HUGE and beautiful.
Beautiful flowers!
ah! those are GORGEOUS!!
i make you deal - you come plant flower, i come plant veggie. deal?
You have the funnest back yard. I'd trade you houses in a heartbeat, but I'm sure glad I don't have to mow your yard! It must take Jared HOURS. I like the picture of Ashley when her nose is all squished up :)
Beautiful flowers. Also, I love the photo of the month...Ashley looks so grown up in it.
Post a Comment