Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween night we walked outside our front porch and saw these two cute bugs sitting there. We decided to keep 'em and raise them as our own. :)

Ashley was our butterfly (made with a little foam board and paint) and Bethany was our little ladybug (a hand-me-down from Ashley...found, yes, in the puppy costume aisle). They had a great time trick-or-treating at the WM Home Office and at the ward Trunk-or-Treat. After that we turned off the lights and called it a night!

After we took off their bug accessories, we found a second costume! With both of them in all black, we couldn't help but pose some money-stealing shots. Definitely the cutest burglars I've ever seen! And so innocent...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute! I love the little burglars! Burglars don't get much cuter than those two! How creative! And, I love how Ashley is being the money police in the one picture so Bethany doesn't put the penny in her mouth. How perfect!

Jan said...

Too cute! I love both costumes! Did you make those butterfly wings?? They look professional...so creative!