I'm hoping this won't become a habit, but if it does...I'll call it the Nutshell Habit. In any case, here is the
August in a Nutshell post. And since a picture is worth a thousand words, and I don't have time to write 22,000 words, here are the pictures. This covers our trip to the Stewart Ranch in Utah, Bethany's new mobility, the frog we found on the back patio, the preying mantis we found on our car, fun times around the house with the girls, flowers in the garden, and our Oklahoma City temple trip. Enjoy!
3 comments:
I love the pictures! I loved Ashley's little expressions in the photos she was in. Too cute. I especially liked the one where she is wrapped up in her little tunnel with her little card. And, ow great that you got a picture of Bethany doing her push ups. She's much stronger than me! Okay, so I just enjoyed looking at all the pictures. And, it looks like Ashley had lots of fun with her cousins. The little tee shirts they had were such a cute idea too. Can I also say that the sky at the Oklahoma City temple always looks so pretty too? Looks like you had such a fun time!
Also, what is that Ashley's hands in the picture of her by the flour and the soy sauce?
Fun pictures! And crazy to have two mobile ones now, huh? You're awesome!
Nice pics! Don't feel bad, I wouldn't have wanted to READ 22,000words!!
Post a Comment