Thursday, July 31, 2008

July in a Nutshell

Basically I'm in denial. I went on vacation July 1st and even though I have physically returned, my heart and mind are still there. July was a great month! We went to Florida for a reunion on my side. We meant to stay a week, but decided to extend another three days. We had a condo with Mom, Christy, and Evan right on the beach and right next door to our cousins' 2 condos. We had sunrise walks on the beach every morning, went shopping, played at the beach and pool for hours, went Go-carting, and had lots of family games and movies. Oh, we also celebrated Christy's birthday, Stephen's mission farewell, and had our traditional Norwood's trip. We had karaoke night, a dance party, tie-dying, a river cruise, fireworks on the beach, a cousins tap-dance routine, and lots of time to catch up on reading. Can you see why I didn't want to leave?!?!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW!! what a vacation! i loved looking at each picture, and can see why you wouldn't want to leave! well, we can't wait to see you next week and pinch your cute munchkins' cheeks.

Rachel said...

Looks like such a fun time! How nice that you could extend your trip longer (and get some more airline vouchers out of the deal as well!)

I really liked the picture of Bethany playing that game. She is sitting up really well! And, Ashley looks so old in the picture of the week. She's growing up so much! Such cute girls!

Jan said...

Wow, I would never want to leave vacation either! Way to enjoy yourself...you totally deserve it! =)

Rachel said...

Now you need to do a post on August in a nutshell...ha ha