I guess it had to happen at some point. I think every kid does something like that at least once, right? Well, I'm impressed that she was able to go this long without a haircut. We know my child will probably not be able to go that long. :)
OH, and what pretty hair!! I can't believe that she hasn't had a cut since she was a newborn, until now that is. You'll have to show us damage control pictures! =)
6 comments:
OH NO!! Did you have to cut it all short? Or just that part? Oh dear, these things happen! Great picture!!
NO SHE DID NOT!!! oh! friend! i hope it was salvagable...
I guess it had to happen at some point. I think every kid does something like that at least once, right? Well, I'm impressed that she was able to go this long without a haircut. We know my child will probably not be able to go that long. :)
OH, and what pretty hair!! I can't believe that she hasn't had a cut since she was a newborn, until now that is. You'll have to show us damage control pictures! =)
PS--love the photo of the week. She has a little guilty look on her face.
Wait, what is that thing stuck to her head?
Post a Comment