Well, it's bound to happen at least once. This was Bethany's first bilateral explosion...meaning up the front and the back. I was in the garage talking to Jared when it happened. It exploded up the front and back and started dripping. I guess the garage was actually a good place for me to be. So, we grabbed a Wal-Mart bag and stuck her in it. Jared still claims it wasn't as bad as Ashley's explosion in Central Park. That could be true. Maybe she still holds the record. Hey, at least they're happy girls through it all!

3 comments:
oh my! the best is the look on their faces when it happened! bethany is oh so cute. this is the first pic we've seen in a while! i love ashley's photo on the right, too! love you guys!
Wow, that is amazing! I like how you termed it "bilateral" explosion. It sounds so much more sophisticated! =)
I'm going to agree with Jared on this one--the Central Park one looks much worse. And at least with Bethany's you were at home--and it didn't happen on the couch either--ha ha. But she still has time to beat Ashley's record. I love Ashley's expression in the picture--priceless.
Post a Comment