
Ok, here it goes. This is my first official posting on my blog. I figured I couldn't go wrong with talking about little Ashley. Her latest and greatest trick is pushing the little pink stroller (although she's only done it 5-6 times now). When she's awake, she loves to be standing. If she's not standing, she's crawling somewhere really fast so she can stand up. It's great fun! She has also decided that nap time is so overrated. She has almost completely eliminated her morning nap (now usually about 30-45 minutes) and has decided that 2 hours is enough of a nap in the afternoon. Why sleep when there are so many other fun things to do?! She has two more teeth coming in now. No, not her two front teeth, but the ones on either side. I thought there was supposed to be an order for these sorts of things...but I guess not. My friends think she'll make a great vampire for Halloween. ;)

Actually, we already have her Halloween costume all ready to go (thanks, Mom). She is going to be a cute little ladybug. Awh! (We couldn't resist trying on the outfit early.) Ok, for all you moms out there with little babies...here is the secret to super cute Halloween costumes -- go to the puppy clothes aisle in Target! It's true! My little one is sporting the latest fashion of puppy costumes. But hey, she's on all fours a lot of the time, and it fits her perfectly! Besides, it was half the price and twice as cute! Some people may think that is totally wrong...but I think she looks adorable! Ok, that's all for the first post. More updates to come!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness--the doggie costume is hilarious!! What a great idea! You are brave to join the world of bloggers. :) Michelle's trying to convert me too...we'll see! Love the pic's of Ashley--she's a doll. Or, ladybug, rather.
Looks like the comment thing is working better. :) I meant to tell you also, I have a friend whos baby got her "fangs" first too. It was so funny. You just don't know what to expect with babies, do you!?
heidi! i finally have a second on the computer! i LOVE your post! she is getting so big and cute. the only prob was we were looking at her picture with parker nearby and he said "hey, is that my stroller?" eek! we had to give a nice cover up. anyway, can't wait to see you at thanksgiving! we're so excited!
Post a Comment